воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aragorn foot free link




*Sigh.

I love having a day OFF. I never get them anymore. Iapos;ve been totally loving every minute of fall and getting ready for Halloween. Iapos;m in such a good space mentally that Iapos;m not just lying in bed watching movies, as much fun as that is.

Yesterday after work I went with Marta to Iron Kettle Farm. This place made Edmunsonapos;s look tiny. There was a hay ride, a spook barn, a pumpkin sling shot, hay jump, pumpkin train for the wee ones, petting zoo, pumpkin scenes, and of course lots of yummy food. I bought lots of pumpkins.

This morning I woke up around 9 and ran out to Gimme to get coffee for me and Kelly. We watched the office drinking said coffee curled up with the 3 cats. Then lunch at Taste of Thai then the Halloween Illusion show @ the State Theatre.

The show was OK. I think David Copperfield has kind of blown it for other professional magicians in that really, nothing can compare. Plus, working in the theatre, I know how a lot of illusions are made. But still, seeing the kids having so much fun made it more fun. One little boy in the front row asked him if he was Harry Potter. It was very cute.

Guess thatapos;s it. I think Iapos;m going to watch Sean of the Dead while Kellyapos;s out, since zombies freak her out.

xoxo

first airplanes, aragorn foot free link, aragorn foot free, aragorn foot, aragorn feetlinks s.



Комментариев нет: