воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

first aids death




God I love that Merton XD

Watched meh first episode of Big Wolf Of Campus (thanks to bwoc.org/KACI O.O MWAHH)

I like Tommy too. Heapos;s fucking comedy. Jennifer is NOW: TOMMY DAWKINS. Dun dun dun. New nicknames. I canapos;t remember what our last set was, so about time for a new one, Iapos;d say Guess who takes over the role of Merton

*silence*...*rolls eyes raises hand* Yeah RIGHT HERE. Hah HAH

"...How..to...talk..to..your kids...Urban Edition?"- Tommy D

That just CRACKS me UP. Bwahaha.

...MERTON IS NAKED O.O GNAAHH XD

Merton:*clinging to computer screen* "Come on You donapos;t understand You donapos;t know how bad I want it"

Sister:I thought mom and dad blocked those sites.

-Sao

circuit electronic model train, first aids death.



Комментариев нет: