пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

feminist theory web site




I want to see these two like this more often. First up, McCain:


Itapos;s a little frustrating to watch that video since it highlights the McCain I used to like.

Now, Obama:


Thatapos;s some funny poo poo.

On the gaming front, my Wii is set for sale. Kinda. I sold back all but two of my games to Gamestop and put the credit toward future purchases (Mirrorapos;s Edge and Left4Dead are alllllllll paid off). That leaves just a few controllers and the Wii collecting dust. The console hasnapos;t been turned on since April when I played my last match of Super Smash Bros. Thereapos;s only one thing thatapos;s kept me from selling it and that is the promise of a new Zelda game. I just read an article about it on IGN and now Iapos;m all excited. The Zelda franchise is near and dear to my heart, but itapos;s gotten a little stale in that the formula never seems to get tweaked very much. Thatapos;s all supposed to change in this next game. Still, itapos;s probably another year or two off at best. I just canapos;t seem to justify keeping the Wii around that long for one game. Since I can get a lot of money for it now (nearly what I paid for it), it would be sorta stupid to hang on to it for one game. Not playing a Zelda release would make me a sad panda, though. Curse Nintendo for going the non-HD route for the Wii. I should just sell it fast to get it over with, and then drown myself in Dead Space to forget my future pain.

THIS JUST IN: free blueberry muffin is now sitting to me left. Hello there, little muffin. I will eat you.
feminist theory web site, feminist theory syllabus, feminist theory sociology, feminist theory on domestic violence.



Комментариев нет: