суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cullotty




One cat and Dog taken to be boarded this morning.
FedEx was indeed open on Saturdays: two packages picked up after dropping off the pets, and they were the London-Paris and Paris-Amsterdam train tickets, as expected.
There is no luggage store anywhere in Columbia, it appears. The nearest one is apparently in Boonville, 25 miles west on I-70. Target has a small selection, but I found satisfaction.

So all thatapos;s left of the must-do list is to get the other cat in to the vetsapos; for boarding on Monday afternoon, followed by a badly needed haircut for me. This leaves the rest of the weekend for relaxing, computer stuff, and figuring out which files I want to load the portable computer with. (Well, I could mow the lawn, I suppose, for what I suspect may be the last time this year.)
cullotty, culloty, cullough, cullowee.



Комментариев нет: