понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

free female orgasm pic




Iapos;ve still got a rattle in my chest, and after ThatGuy and I both took a day off last week, weapos;re still under the weather. Things were postponed, jelly did *not* get made (those grapes are still sitting outside in the carport), and the painting waited for the weekend. Ignoring bouts of extreme sweating due to ickiness, I managed to tape off, cut in and paint 6/7ths of my bedroom - before I ran out of paint. I saw it coming - eyeballed it after the first wall required more paint than it should have, and questioned to the end whether I could stretch it. I could see hints of poor coverage in several spots, so I opted to be pleased with my work, rather than merely finished. Hereapos;s hoping Ralph Lauren paint comes in smaller cans, cause I donapos;t need another gallon All in all, it is a very, very, very, yellow, cheerful room :)

We washed all our bedding and comforters, and hung them on the line for what may be the last time until Spring - itapos;ll be back to the energy-gobbling dryer when itapos;s cold and wet out. Vacuumed mattresses and ran the pillows through the dryer to get rid of dust and such.

Baked four loaves of breakfast bread (2 zucchini, 2 banana) with half whole wheat flour, some amaranth, flax seed and millet thrown in to make it more nutritious. That guy made special salsa for the twitchywitchy household all by himself. Such a nice boy

We are soon to be the proud owners of a brand new fridge - our first major appliance purchase *gasp* The $1100 dollar fridge was on clearance for $900 (no taxes), and will be an even better purchase after the EnergyStar rebate ($50), and Hydro picks up our apos;secondapos; fridge ($30 rebate) - a far better deal than having Sears haul our old one away for a $20 charge

best ftp sites, free female orgasm pic, free female orgasm picture, free female orgasm sound.



Комментариев нет: