суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

florida grocery shopping and delivery service




I am in a total carb coma. Mmmm....

Itapos;s in the high 60apos;s outside, which is chilly for Louisiana this time of year. Itapos;s also overcast and misting a bit.

So for lunch, I decided on my fave "healthy but filling" cold-weather meal at Wendyapos;s: a small chili w/cheese + a sour cream chive potato....I mixed a bit of chili in w/the potato, and of course smashed all my crackers into the rest of the chili. NOM.

For dinner, I decided to heat up some leftovers from last nightapos;s Cheesy Hashbrown Hamburger Turkey Helper...and decided plain leftovers were NOT sufficient. So I grabbed an aging but still OK tomato from the fridge, a little bit of lite mayo, and a couple slices of Wonder Bread....used the mayo as glue to hold the tomato slices to the bread, then spread the heated cheesy hashbrown mix on the other piece. Smooshed them together, and devoured. NOM.

It disappeared too quickly for me to capture this delicacy w/a camera. :)

Whatapos;s your favorite "gray day" food?

agios minas, florida grocery shopping and delivery service, florida grocery service shopping, florida grocery online shopping, florida grocery online.



Комментариев нет: